OUR DATA PROTECTION POLICY
It is important to us that you trust how we handle your personal information.
We may collect personal information to: process online questions and comments.
Any personal information we hold or process will be kept up-to-date, and destroyed as soon as the reason for its collection or processing has lapsed.
You have the right to:
- Access your information
- Unsubscribe from our mailing list or withdraw any other type of consent
- Request a copy of your personal information that we hold
- Correct or update your information
- Delete your personal information, or restrict how we use your information, unless we are legally obliged not to
- Alter your personal information so you are not identifiable
We will never sell your details to any third-party organisations.
We may only pass personal data to a third-party organisation in the following situations:
- Where we have your specific consent
- To offer you the opportunity to purchase from us, for example, digital advertising networks such as Google and Facebook.
- To fulfil the delivery of products to you, for example, courier companies.
- To process credit or debit card payments, for example, banking establishments.